Tuesday, October 30, 2012

November Goals


OH MAN YOU GUYS.  I did a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE job at fulfilling my October Goals.  I'm honestly embarrassed.  I can't let that stuff happen again!    I drank alcohol more than once, slacked on Insanity, didn't make all of the recipes I planned.... oh boy.  (And we didn't go to the apple orchard this year!  Lame-sauce.)

Eva's disappointed in me!  Gah!  I won't let it happen again!

November is going to be a crazy month because I am participating in NaNoWriMo and running the first month of Fit Friends (have you signed up yet!?)  My daughter turns 5, my mother is visiting from Colorado for a week, we have to finalize our reception location for the wedding and it's Thanksgiving.  Holy moly!

"Goals help you channel your energy into action." -Les Brown

November 2012 Goals
-Write At Least 50,000 Words For NaNoWriMo 

-Make All Of Eva's Birthday Party Food Homemade

-Do Baby Yoga 3x A Week


-Make These 3 Recipes That I Did Not Last Month:

-Try These Two Recipes:

-Get Down to 130 Pounds

-Finalize Reception Venue For The Wedding

-Get To 50 Google Followers

-Try Not To Have Meat More Than 1x A Day

-Replace One Meal A Day With A Protein Shake

-Take At Least 1 detox Bath A Week

-Write At Least 4 Blogs A Week

-Drink Gotcha Matcha Every Day

-Skip 1 Faturday

-Hold A 1 Minute Plank Every Day


---

There you have it!  My November goals!  Are you setting any goals this month?  I'd love to hear about them!  If you blog about them-- let me know and I'll share your link below:

Tomorrow I'll be posting my very first vlog!  I'm participating in the Girl Behind The Blog blog hop... Be sure to check out my awkwardness!

I'm also currently hosting a Giveaway on my Facebook page!  It's open for another 2 hours-- head over and enter!  I'm celebrating the 200 fan mark!  Here's what is up for grabs:


Free Daiya- Free Earth Balance- Free Bottle of Mamma Chia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good for the belly!